The UAE IAA – your first choice for internal auditing related training
The UAE IAA provides internal quality auditing training and is the regional leader in this field. Innovative approaches, accomplished trainers and facilitators add to our repertoire the variety of skills needed to ensure provision of value addition to your organization.
We see training as the best investment an organization can make in its people. To help you realize your investment, the UAE IAA is committed to delivering value-added and effective training. We live up to our reputation as a leader and can tap into the wide resources available at our disposal for bringing to you the latest in internal auditing training. We also offer bespoke training depending on the organizations needs and requirements.
We offer public courses as well as in-house courses to take advantage of a larger group within the same organization.
The UAE IAA can deliver any of our Public Training course as an in-house course exclusively for your staff. In-house training courses are customized to your needs and are designed / modified following detailed discussions between the Department Head and the trainer. This is done to ensure that we uncover and meet your individual and corporate objectives. You get to choose the date and venue for the course as per your convenience, depending upon trainer availability. To know more please make an inquiry for an in-house training and our training department will be in touch with you.
Watch Out For!!!
COSO Internal Control Certificate
Through a blend of self-paced learning, classroom training and online exam, this program takes you through the COSO Internal Control–Integrated Framework from start to finish, using real-world scenarios.
The required elements of a Quality Assurance and Improvement Program (QAIP) include periodic internal assessments and external assessments to demonstrate conformance with The IIA’s International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
Information Security for Senior Management
At the end of the program the participants will have a broad understanding of the concept of information security and it’s applicability in business. How IS will impact business in terms of opportunity, value, risk and threat
Certification in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA)
The review course is based on IIA (Institute of Internal Auditors) source materials and All basic requirements to prepare for and pass the CRMA exam are addressed in this review.
Up Coming Training
June 7, 2021Certified Internal Auditor® Arabic- Part 1 EVENING Classes – Virtual
- 07/06/2021 - 23/06/2021 @ 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm [Arabic, Online]
June 20, 2021Root cause Analysis – Virtual
- 20/06/2021 - 22/06/2021 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm [English, Online]
June 27, 2021Steps of Audit Engagement ᴺᴱᵂ – Virtual
- 27/06/2021 - 29/06/2021 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm [English, Online]
July 4, 2021Fundamentals of Risk-based Auditing – Virtual
- 04/07/2021 - 06/07/2021 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm [English, Online]
July 6, 2021COSO Internal Control Certificate – Virtual
- 06/07/2021 - 08/07/2021 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm [English, Online]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >
List of Courses
- A Risk-Based Guide to IT Infrastructure Controls
- Advanced Audit Techniques
- Advanced Audit Techniques – Virtual
- Advanced Risk Based Auditing
- Analyzing & Improving Business Processes
- Applied Data Analytics in Risk, Control and Audit
- Applied IS Risk, Control and Audit™: Foundations
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning for Internal Auditor
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning for Internal Auditors – Virtual
- Assessing Fraud Risks – Virtual
- Assessing Risk: Ensuring Internal Audit’s Value
- Audit Manager Tools & Techniques
- Audit Report Writing
- Auditing Corporate Governance – Virtual
- Auditing Financial Statement – Virtual
- Auditing Oracle Applications
- Auditing Organizational Culture
- Auditing SAP Application
- Auditing Standards for Internal Auditors
- Auditing the Corporate Governance