About this course:
The International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF) is the conceptual framework that organizes authoritative guidance promulgated by The IIA. A trustworthy, global, guidance-setting body, The IIA provides internal audit professionals worldwide with authoritative guidance organized in the IPPF as mandatory guidance and recommended guidance. To ensure that tat you are a good ambassador of the internal audit profession, it is crucial that you comply with the IPPF.
To familiarize participants with the core elements of the IPPF and highlights the various standards, documents, and practices that should be applied to individual internal auditors and internal audit activities.
- Day 1: 12:00 – 16:00
- Day 2: 12:00 – 16:00
- Day 3: 12:00 – 16:00
Who Should Attend
Members of the Internal Audit Departments of companies and members of professional services firms providing risk consulting services.
- Objective of IPPFs
- Attribute Standards
- Purpose, Authority, and Responsibility
- Independence and Objectivity
- Proficiency and Due Professional Care
- Quality Assurance and Improvement Program
- Performance Standards
- Managing the Internal Audit Activity
- Nature of Work
- Engagement Planning
- Performing the Engagement
- Communicating Results
- Monitoring Progress
- Management’s Acceptance of Risks
- Relevant International Standards Of Auditing (ISA) For External Auditors