Date(s) - 30/01/2023 - 01/02/2023
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
In Collaboration with ZeeDimension
Regulators are rolling out ESG standards for all businesses to comply with. Thus, an increased pressure from investors and shareholders on ESG education and training. This ESG Program prepares professionals with the necessary skills and knowledge to address ESG challenges and opportunities. Organizations that perform well at ESG are well-positioned for the future and have better chances of adapting their products and services to a global.
At the completion of training the participant shall be able to achieve the following skills and competencies:
- Comprehend the concept and implementation of Sustainable Development Strategies.
- Decoding the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Framework of Sustainable Development.
- Comprehend the contemporary ESG frameworks and Sustainability Reporting Standards.
- Customizing the ESG framework as per organizational objectives.
- Conducting the Sustainability Audit and identifying risks.
- Preparing and Publishing the sustainability report.
The training will be distributed over six modules for a three-day sessions. Each module will focus on a specific learning outcome through different training tools and techniques. The participants will be involved in the hands-on practice sessions through group discussions, brainstorming, case studies and software applications.
Who Should attend:
- CEO/Directors/ Departmental heads involved in strategic and operational planning at the decision-making level.
- Independent Sustainability auditors
- Personnel involved in internal audit team of the organization.
- Sustainability Officers or executives at the managerial level involved in Sustainability related activities.
- Health & Safety Officers or executives at the managerial level involved in EHS activities.
The details of modules are as follows:
Module 1: Comprehend the concept and implementation of Sustainable Development Strategies.
- Definitions and Interpretations of Sustainability.
- ESG & Sustainable Development Concepts
- The Stakeholders engagement.
- The Social Return on Investment (SROI) measurement model.
- Blending Sustainability in Organizational Strategy.
- Case Studies: Shell, Nike, VW
Module 2: Decoding the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Framework of Sustainable Development.
- Global legislations and frameworks:
- Kyoto Protocol
- Paris Agreement COP27
- Nation/Regional Legislation and Regulations for Sustainability:
- European Sustainability Reporting Standards (ESRS).
- US Carbon Policy
- ESTIDAMA-Abu Dhabi
- Saudi National Standards for Sustainability in Corporate Sustainability Reporting.
Module 3: Comprehend the contemporary ESG frameworks and Sustainability Reporting Standards.
- The Sustainability Accounting Standards Board
- Due Diligence Guidance for Responsible Business Conduct,
- The Global Reporting Initiative
- ISO 26000
- The Corporate Human Rights Benchmark
- The Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures
Module 4: Customizing the ESG framework as per organizational objectives.
- Creating the Institutional Sustainability Pyramid
- Integrating Sustainability Pyramid into Organizational Pyramid
- Identifying the relevant ESG framework to adopt.
- Implementing the ESG framework and managing change.
Module 5: Conducting the Sustainability Audit and identifying risks.
- Contemporary Audit Tools and Software.
- Identifying the relevant tool or software as per Organizational requirement.
Module 6: Preparing and Publishing the sustainability report.
- Allocating responsibilities in Organizational chart.
- Creating the reporting process and procedures.
- Collecting and processing the data.
- Sustainability Report Format.
- Dissemination of Sustainability report.
Trainer: Dr. Meraj Naem
Bookings are closed for this event.