Date(s) - 04/07/2023 - 07/07/2023
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Movenpick Hotel Apartments Downtown Dubai
In Collaboration with ZeeDimension
The International Certified CAATs Practitioner (ICCP) designation is a personal, professional certification to signify that you possess CAATs (Computer Assisted Audit Techniques) foundation knowledge and skills. Individuals qualifying for this designation must satisfy and substantiate the extensive skills and knowledge requirements established by the International Computer Auditing Education Association (ICAEA).
The Professional Certified program is intended to establish standards for initial qualification; then provide direction for the computer auditing activities through an aggressive education program and specification of an improving standard of professional competence. This certification program helps to:
- Define the tasks (job dimensions) associated with the computer auditing activities in order to evaluate mastery of the internal control and internal audit activities.
- Motivate personnel having computer auditing responsibilities to maintain their professional competency.
- Acknowledge attainment of an acceptable standard of professional competency.
- Assist individuals in improving and enhancing their organization’s computer
- Auditing programs (i.e., provide a mechanism to lead a professional).
- Computer Auditing Overview (Introduction, Welcome participants, Review agenda and make any adjustment as needed, Legal and Ethical Issues for Computer Auditors)
- Understanding CAATs (CAAT/ACL Features, Tools Comparison, Computer Auditing, Project Planning)
- Understanding Data (Data Concepts, Data Analysis, Concepts Data Access, Importing Data)
- Data Importation & Verification Skill and Knowledge (Data Quality & Validity Control, totals & Ranges, Missing items Duplicate Records)
- Working with Expression & Filters (Describe the structure of a filter • Defining different type of Data • Filtering Data • Filter records using a search filter)
- Computed Fields (Performing Function such as Proper, Between, Year, Date, Replace)
- Data Analysis Skill and knowledge (Isolating Data, Profiling Data Command such as Statistics, Classify Stratify, Age Commands Summarizing Data, Duplicate Entries Reordering data commands such as Sequence, Sort, Index, Quick Sort Combining Data such as merging files, (Extract And Append) Join Command and Relations Command)
- Audit Finding Report & Remediation Skill and Knowledge (Reporting, Exporting Data to Other Applications, Export Command, Reviewing the log)
- Implement the tasks associated with the computer auditing activities
- Be able to apply to evaluate mastery of the internal control and internal audit activities.
- Maintain Auditors’ professional competency.
- Have a CAAT tool to automate audit assignments
- Be able to identify how effective CAATs will improve audit performance
Course Prerequisites: N/A
Target Audience: Internal Auditors
Course Level: Intermediate
Trainer: Obada Hatab – ACDA (ACL Certified Data Analyst), International Certified CAATs Practitioner (ICCP)
Certifying Body: The International Computer Auditing Education Association (ICAEA) – Canada
This course can also be delivered in Arabic Language.