Date(s) - 04/09/2023 - 06/09/2023
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Certified Course by (ICAEA)
The International Certified Auditor on ESG designation is a personal, professional certification to signify that you possess ESG (Environment and Social Governance) foundation knowledge and skills. Individuals qualifying for this designation must satisfy and substantiate the extensive skills and knowledge requirements established by the International Computer Auditing Education Association (ICAEA).
Certifying Body: International Computer Auditing Education Association
The Professional Certified program is intended to establish standards for initial qualification; then provide direction for ESG auditing activities through an aggressive education program and specification of an improving standard of professional competence. This certification program helps to:
- Define the tasks (job dimensions) associated with the computer auditing activities in order to evaluate mastery of the internal control and internal audit activities.
- Motivate personnel having computer auditing responsibilities to maintain their professional competency.
- Acknowledge attainment of an acceptable standard of professional competency.
- Assist individuals in improving and enhancing their organization’s computer auditing programs (i.e. provide a mechanism to lead a professional).
Who Should attend:
- Internal Auditors
- CEO/Directors/ Departmental heads involved in strategic and operational planning at the decision-making level.
- Independent Sustainability auditors
- Sustainability Officers or executives at the managerial level involved in Sustainability related activities.
- Health & Safety Officers or executives at the managerial level involved in EHS activities.
The Professional Certified program is intended to establish standards for initial qualification; then provide direction for ESG auditing activities through an aggressive education program and specification of an improving standard of professional competence. This certification program helps to achieve the following skills and competencies:
- Comprehend the concept and implementation of ESG Development Strategies.
- Decoding the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Framework of Sustainable Development.
- Comprehend the contemporary ESG frameworks and Sustainability Reporting Standards.
- Customizing the ESG framework as per organizational objectives.
- Conducting the Sustainability Audit and identifying risks.
- Preparing the ESG Checklist and Audit report.
The details of modules are as follows:
Module 1: Introduction to ESG and ESG auditing
- What is ESG?
- Why is ESG important?
- What is an ESG audit?
- How is an ESG audit different from a financial audit?
Module 2: ESG frameworks and standards
- Understanding ESG standards (e.g., ISO 14001, ISO 26000, ISO 37000)
- Overview of ESG frameworks (e.g., GRI, SASB, TCFD)
- GCC ESG Metrics
- Choosing the right framework and standard for your organization
Module 3: ESG audit tools and techniques
- Creating the Institutional Sustainability Pyramid
- Stakeholders’ management approach
- Materiality assessment in ESG audits
- Risk assessment in ESG audits
Module 4: ESG audit methodology
- Planning an ESG audit
- Preparing audit checklist
- Conducting an ESG audit
- Reporting on ESG audit findings
- Follow-up and verification of ESG audit results
Module 5: ESG audit reporting
- Key elements of an ESG audit report
- Communicating ESG audit results effectively
- Reporting on ESG audit findings to stakeholders
Module 6: ESG audit implementation and integration
- Integrating ESG audit results into business decision-making
- Developing an ESG action plan
- Implementing ESG initiatives and measuring progress
The outline can be adjusted depending on the audience and the level of detail desired for each section.
Trainer: Mr. Muhammad Leheta (EFQM, GEM, IRCA, CSR, GRI, GRC, ESG,QMS)