Date(s) - 31/05/2022
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Audit Awareness Session for HCT – Audit Awareness Month Activities
What is Internal Auditing?
Internal auditing is an independent, objective activity designed to add value and improve an organization’s operations.Internal auditing is critical to strong corporate governance, risk management, effective internal control, and efficient operations.
- Value Proposition
- Assurance: Governance, Risk, Control
- Insight: Catalyst, Analyses, Assessments
- Objectivity: Integrity, Accountability, Independence
- What do Internal Auditors do?
- Value of Internal Auditors
- Identifying Risks is Not Enough