Date(s) - 05/06/2023
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Negotiation is an art. It is a perfectly normal and productive way of doing business or engaging in productive professional dialogues and relationships towards positive outcomes. Finding common ground is key.
This half-day course provides precision training in a welcoming and supporting way. We help to ‘design out’ the fears and pitfalls leaving excellence and confidence in negotiation.
|By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand and demonstrate the vital inclusion of effective communication,
- Show patience and listening skills in negotiation,
- Learn to spot and diplomatically deal with unreasonable suggestions,
- Learn and apply skilled assertion
- Work towards mutual outcomes
- Apply excellent forensic negotiation skills
Course Outline – Sessions
- Negotiation versus Mediation
- Your frame of reference
- Preparation – vital to the task!
- Positive dialogue
- Negotiation, finding the mid-ground and progressing to healthy outcomes
- Case Studies and Interaction
The course takes a thorough and practical delivery approach. We will use presentations, skills, interactive group activities, multi-directional discussions and case studies which differ in involvement and complexity.
Trainer: Ian Ross – PhD, MSc, ACFS, FCMI, CIArb
Bookings are closed for this event.
The UAE IAA reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
While the UAE Internal Audit Association and its staff make every effort to observe and maintain the schedule of every training course as set forth in the organization’s training schedule, under certain circumstances that are out of our control we might feel obligated to cancel and/or reschedule any training course or event. Under these circumstances, our training department will forward all registrants to the next available schedule for the same course. The individual participant or the sponsoring organization will have the ability to request a different schedule for the same course or a different course within the same calendar year.