Date(s) - 21/08/2023 - 23/08/2023
8:30 am - 2:00 pm
About this course:
As organizations venture into an increasingly technology-driven, innovation-oriented, risky, and disruptive future, where is Internal Audit? Sometimes, despite ongoing efforts to meet stakeholders’ growing list of needs, the answer is: we are not ready. What’s often missing is the realization that organizations and the business environment have changed in material ways, which require innovation. Without applying new approaches, an Internal Audit function is not being strategic and, unable to meet stakeholder needs, and cannot deal with emerging risks. Innovation positions Internal Audit to anticipate and then respond effectively to stakeholder needs, and equips the internal auditors, themselves, to address emerging risks in a helpful and impactful manner.
This course will show you the latest trends in Internal Audit and will include the following.
On completion of this course the attendee will be able to understand:
- Agile Internal Audit: Applying the IPPF in Today’s World
- Latest techniques to continue the Audit Function during a Crisis
- Risk Assessment at the Enterprise level
- Risk Assessment at the Audit Level
- Latest Sampling Techniques and the integration of Artificial Intelligence
- Auditing the risks of disruptive technology
- Todays Audit Report
- Dealing with the Audit Committee in these Challenging Times