Date(s) - 14/07/2023
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Knowing the history behind the current professional directives for the practice of internal auditing.
- Describe the structure of the International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF) and the categories of reference guidance it provides.
- Understand the relationship between the value that internal audit brings to its stakeholders and the international professional practice framework.
- Apply the IPPF Implementation Manuals and the Quality Assurance Manual to Common Periodic Self-Assessment Scenarios External Quality Assessment Options
- Understand the mandatory guidelines of the International Professional Practices Framework, the definition of internal auditing, the Code of Ethics, and the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
- Understand the guidance that the IPPF strongly recommends such as practice advisory guidance, position papers and practice guides.
- Apply IPPF implementation guides and business acumen to CEA scenarios and how to prepare for an EQA
- Describe how to keep the international professional practice framework current.
- Understand how reference guidance published by other professional organizations affects the practice of internal auditing.