Date(s) - 24/08/2020 - 26/08/2020
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Page 1of 1Introduction to Internal AuditCourse outline: As a professional about to step into the world of internal auditing, this course will lay the foundation for you. Marking your journey in internal auditing, through this course you will be able to understand the nuances of internal auditing, the standards, competencies needed in the profession and your role and responsibilities.
The course will also discuss on the career paths available and the importance of the internal audit department within the organization.
On completion of this course the attendee will be able to understand:
- What is internal auditing –the definition.
- Identify the components of the International Professional Practices Framework.
- The Three Lines of Defense.
- Introduction to Governance, Risks & Controls.
- The internal audit charter and its importance.
- The audit model.
- Communication of findings of audit engagement.
CPE Credits: 12
Pre-requisites: There are no pre-requisites to this course