Date(s) - 06/02/2023 - 31/03/2023
8:30 am - 3:00 pm
HASAAD is a training and development program aimed for Internal Auditors. It is aligned with ABSHER, an initiative launched by H. H. Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
HASAAD program vision is to provide the Internal Auditors with a wealth of knowledge in internal audit.
To provide the UAE graduates with a wealth of knowledge in internal audit.
To increase the participation of Internal Auditors in the labor market and achieve a competitive advantage for the national economy by supporting policies through an integrated and strategic framework.
- To integrate more Internal Auditors in the labor workforce in challenging and fulfilling internal audit roles.
- To help Internal Auditors achieve a competitive advantage through education focused on internal audit.
- To support Emiratization in the Private sector policies through an integrated and strategic framework.
- To make the ‘HASAAD’ program available to all individuals, Nationals and Expatriates, interested in internal audit.
4 Pillars of HASAAD
- Provide technical training covering 15 highly important and relevant topics
- Provide soft skills training in the areas of Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, Report Writing Skills, Negotiation Skills and Persuasion Interviewing Skills.
- Share real life challenges and experiences faced by Chief Audit Executives
- Provide training to candidates to enable them to pass Part 1 and 2 of the Certified Internal Auditor ‘CIA’ qualification