Date(s) - 06/02/2023 - 08/02/2023
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Fraud Investigation Workshop
Why attend the “Fraud Investigation Workshop”?
This workshop, most appropriate for professionals involved in investigating potential frauds within an organization, is about the different types of fraud, investigative guiding principles and processes, interviewing skills, document analysis, surveillance and other techniques.
Although primarily addressed to auditors performing fraud investigations, attending this workshop will ensure that every person involved in fraud investigations is aware of the “dos and don’ts”.
What will I learn?
- What is Fraud?
- What is Ethics?
- What do the Standards say?
- Fraud indicators, pitfalls, examples of fraud, complete investigations, Fact Finding, Fraud Investigation, prepare for the worst case scenario, etc.
- Dos and Don’ts of Fraud Investigation
- Fraud Reports: verbal, interim, draft, final, management reports, board reports, and executive summaries
- Anti-Fraud Policy Outline
- Subsequent Events Review: When? What? How?
- Individual exercises
- Group Work
- Case studies adapted from real-life situations
- Role play: conduct investigations and obtain the feedback of participants
- Watch extracts of movies to highlight “lessons learned”
Who should attend?
- Internal Auditors
- Ethics Officers
- Compliance Officers
- Risk Management Officers
- Human Resources Officers
- Legal Officers
- Finance Officers
- Professionals who need practical guidance on how to conduct fraud investigations in accordance with best practice
Bookings are closed for this event.