Date(s) - 05/09/2022 - 08/09/2022
8:30 am - 2:00 pm
IT Security and Cybersecurity rank today as top threats among all industries globally. Modern internal auditors cannot treat these topics as “black boxes”. The purpose of this course is to equip internal auditors with baseline knowledge that will allow them to communicate with security experts, to deal with low level security issues and to build a base for future advancement of security-related skills. The course is divided in two sections: Part 1 is building network fundamentals (OSI layers) and Part 2 makes an introduction to ethical hacking.
As a result of taking this course, participants should be able to:
- Communicate effectively with security experts that undertake penetration testing or related services with their organizations
- Recognize most important security threats in the current environment.
- Understand the control techniques that should be employed either to mitigate or to eliminate the threat.
- Have a background fundamental in making future next steps in the information security/ethical hacking career paths.
- The following sections will be fully discussed and explained during the process of the course:
Why you should attend
Internal auditors that are unaware of IT, network and hacking concepts are already becoming obsolete. Do not miss the opportunity to jump on the train and advance your career to a level that is already required by the market.
Who should attend
The course is designed for professionals that have limited or even no IT literacy so far. The main characteristic to make you a great candidate for this course is your understanding of the need to keep pace with the current developments in the market.
Course Level Foundation
Bookings are closed for this event.