Date(s) - 20/06/2023
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
InterContinental Hotel Dubai Festival CIty
Purpose of the Course:
To introduce the concept of Digital Governance, its importance, components, and frameworks in detail and how to apply it in real world.
Over the last couple of decades, many organizations and governments have embarked on digital transformation journeys. These journeys consisted of many digital initiatives that included several projects.
Unfortunately, most of these journeys have failed to deliver what were expected from them despite huge investments in terms of money and time. Research has shown that over 70 percent failure rates.
There are many reasons behind those failures, most of which could have been avoided provided the presence of a solid and practical governance.
This course aims to introduce the concept of Digital Governance and will cover the most common and important reasons for failure and how to address them.
This is not a technical course although some technical terms will be introduced. It is intended for key decision makers who aim to ensure that investments in digital projects lead to value creation in their organizations.
By attending this course, you will be able to:
- Define what digital governance means.
- Know what key mistakes and challenges in most digital initiatives are and how to avoid/deal with them.
- Understand the importance of Digital Governance
- Know the components of Digital Governance
- Assess and take timely action during execution of a digital transformation Program
- Understand the key factors that ensure success of digital initiatives in your organization
Who Should Attend
- Board members, CEOs, CFO, and other CXOs
- Senior Level Managers of functional departments (i.e., EVPs, SVPs, and VPs)
- Information Technology Executives and professional
- Internal Audit and Governance Professional (GRC Professional)
- Those who plan on embarking on large digital initiatives
- Introduction to digital Governance
- Why is DG important
- Main components of Digital Governance
- Strategy and Execution
- Supporting Ecosystem
- Change Management
- Frameworks and standards
- Performance Management
- Cyber Security
- Emerging Technologies
- Talent Management
- Data Governance
Trainers: Dr. Ahmad Almulla and Arun Tewary