Date(s) - 22/08/2022 - 24/08/2022
8:30 am - 2:00 pm
Successful auditors are effective communicators, clearly conveying thoughts, ideas and suggestions during meetings, presentations, interviews and negotiations with audit customers and executives. As you move through your career, it’s important to develop your own communication style, learn how to respond to the styles of others, get your message across clearly, maintain poise, and project your own professionalism.
Over the course of this seminar, auditors at all levels will learn the best practices for presentations, interviewing, negotiations, and practice techniques for mastering the fear of public speaking. Through lectures, group discussions, case studies, practical exercises, and individual coaching and feedback, participants will learn to see themselves as others see them, in terms of style and the impressions they create, and increase their ability to reach negotiated agreements in a wide range of audit situations.
Your opportunity to…
- Enhance your communication skills in an audit context.
- Understand your own social style, the styles of others, and how styles impact communications.
- Learn best practices for presentations, whether you present to two people or 200 people.
- Apply presentation best practices in various audit situations.
- Practice techniques for mastering the fear of presentations.
- Learn best practices for interviewing effectiveness, and take charge of the interview.
- Apply interviewing best practices in various audit situations.
- Learn best practices for negotiations, and increase your ability to reach negotiated agreements in a wide range of audit situations.
- Practice skills and techniques throughout the seminar, and receive feedback.
- See yourself as others see you, both in terms of your style and the impressions you create.
- Auditors at all levels who wish to enhance their communications in audit-specific contexts.
- Auditors at all levels who wish to walk away with techniques that will take their communications to the next level of proficiency and effectiveness.
Bookings are closed for this event.