Date(s) - 10/07/2023 - 11/07/2023
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Due diligence is as an integral part of the Merger & Acquisition (M&A) process, assessing the cost, opportunities, and challenges associated with the M&A and provide a value added to the company.
- The course will introduce to the participants the techniques and detailed procedures required to perform a good due diligence . The course will also highlight the key issues that could arise from the DD process including problems that could be a deal breaker and the post-merger integration issues and the specific cross-border M&A challenges.
- Internal Auditors.
- Finance Department Professionals
- Corporate Finance Professionals
- Strategic Planners and Investment Analysts
- Merger and Acquisition Specialists
- Private Equity Specialists
- Other individuals whose professional future would be enhanced by an understanding of current best practice in investor / partner analysis and appraisal.
- What is Due Diligence (DD)
- Why Perform DD
- Buying Shares Versus Buying Assets
- Issues To Consider When Buying Assets
- Types of Due-Diligence
- Commercial/ Market Due-Diligence
- Technical Due-Diligence
- Legal Due Diligence
- Financial & Tax Due-Diligence
- Due Diligence Process
- Field Work
- Case Study