Date(s) - 29/09/2022
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Topic: Auditing Procurement to Payment (P2P) process
- Session Objectives:
- Understanding the key components of an ideal Procurement to Payment (P2P) process
- Identifying the key risks and related controls in the P2P process.
- Focusing on typical observations noted in P2P reviews
- Review recommended actions in line with the leading practices
- Speaker Bio:
- Alok Bishnoi: Mr. Alok Bishnoi is a senior Risk Advisory professional in the UAE. He is leading the Internal Audit, Risk Advisory practice for AJMS Global as a Partner in UAE. He has 20+ years on experience in Enterprise Risk Management, Risk Advisory, Internal Audit, Corporate Governance, Strategy, Business Process Re-engineering, Financial Reporting, Budgeting and Finance & Accounts. He has extensively worked for sectors such as Healthcare, Education, Energy & Utilities, Manufacturing, Investment, Transportation, Infrastructure, Print and Electronic Media etc. in India, UAE, Qatar, KSA, US, Singapore, Europe and Africa.
Bookings are closed for this event.