Date(s) - 11/10/2023 - 12/10/2023
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
In collaboration with BEINEX
- Course Type: Advanced
- Course Duration: 2 days (Onsite)/ 14 hours
- Pre-requisites: Tableau Desktop Fundamentals
- Includes: Classroom training with hands-on activities
By the end of the training, the learner would have learned to:
- Build complex calculations to manipulate data
- Use statistical techniques to analyze data
- Apply advanced calculations to gain additional insight into data
- Incorporate advanced chart types into analysis
- Apply advanced dashboarding techniques
- Use calculations, parameters, and table calculations in tandem
- Use Tableau techniques to address common business use cases
- Format visualizations and dashboards for maximum impact
- Explore real world business scenario examples
- Implement advanced geographic mapping techniques and use custom images and geocoding to build spatial visualizations of non-geographic data.
- Prep data for analysis.
- Make visualizations perform as well as possible by using the Data Engine, extracts, and efficient connection methods.