Date(s) - 19/05/2022
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Brief about the session:
For internal auditors in the 21st century, trust is crucial to ultimate success. It’s important to gaining stakeholders’ confidence when offering advice on critical issues and effecting positive outcomes. In “A Seat at the Table: Internal Auditors Who Win and Sustain Trust,” Richard Chambers provides insights into the traits that characterize outstanding internal auditors, and those who have also truly earned a seat at the table. Based on a global survey of nearly 300 chief audit executives and one-on-one interviews, Chambers details the personal, relational, and professional attributes of outstanding internal auditors. Whether you are just getting started as an internal auditor or you’re a seasoned veteran, the insights gleaned from the collective experience of these experts will help propel you to the next phase of your career.
By the end of the webinar, participants will:
- Understand that trust must work both ways in the internal auditor/client relationship
- Be able to articulate a definition of a trusted advisor in the internal audit profession
- Be able to identify the hierarchy of attributes that trusted advisors share
- Understand the concept of ethical resilience
- Recognize the sub-characteristics of results-focused and open-minded internal auditors
- Understand intellectual curiosity and critical thinking and be able to differentiate between them
- Recognize the characteristics of dynamic communicators
- Comprehend the strategies for building and sustaining professional relationships built on trust
- Identify the traits of inspirational leaders
- Understand the importance of technical expertise in being a trusted advisor
Bookings are closed for this event.